Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese.
The IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences announces a forthcoming Special Section on Smart Multimedia & Communication Systems to be published in November 2018. The IEICE TC SIS conducted the 2017 International Workshop on Smart Info-Media Systems in Asia (SISA 2017) in order to enhance research activities on smart multimedia & communication fields in Asian countries. The objective of the special section is to review and promote recent progress in these research fields. The special section solicits paper submission particularly from, but not restricted to, researchers who presented their original works in SISA 2017.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Smart Wireless System, Cognitive Systems
- Intelligent Soft-Wireless Systems
- Intelligent Communication Systems
- Multimedia over Wireless
- OFDM Systems, CDMA Systems
- Intelligent Mobile Systems
- Near Field Communication
- Speech Processing and Coding
- Acoustic Signal Processing
- Image/Video Processing and Coding
- Image/Video Communications
- Security Signal Processing, ITS Information Processing
- Intelligent Multimedia Signal Processing
January 19, 2018. –> February 2, 2018. –> Feb. 17 EXTENDED!!
Please do not forget to select “[Special-SM] Smart Multimedia & Communication Systems” for this paper submission! Thank you.